找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz

[英语情景剧剧本] 荆珂刺秦王搞笑英语话剧剧本(3人)

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2019-10-14 19:21:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. 话剧前半部分是荆珂刺秦王搞笑英语话剧剧本
  2. (Introduction): Long ago there was a crazy country, in this crazy country there were some crazy people, trying to show the crazy history by crazy ways. Mr Jingke was the most famous swordsman and was sent to kill king of Qing, “Yingzheng”. But finally he failed. Do you want to know what happened at that time? Okay, next show will tell you the truth.Action I太子丹(上,掏出镜子梳头,做自恋状):
  3. Mirror, mirror, tell me, who is the most pretty man in the world? (画外音:It’s you, Prince Dan! 太子丹高兴状) Thank u mirror! (面对观众)
  4. I’m Prince Dan, the magic mirror said I am the most attractive man in the world. But Ying Zheng is a jealous guy, I feel he will kill me if mirror told him the truth. I am so scared. So what can I do? (向幕里大叫) Where is my minister?
  5. 阿三(毕恭毕敬) : Honey, I am coming.
  6. 太子丹:I’ve told you again and again that you should call me “my most beautiful、graceful 、handsome、charming、cute、smart and dearest Prince Dan”!
  7. 阿三:Sure, honey! I have a good idea. We can find a hero to kill YingZheng~~~
  8. (作杀状)太子:Oh yeah~~~. What is the most expensive commodity in this century? Talent!(二十一世纪最需要的是什么,人才!这句话要跟观众交流,最好由观众来回答,然后拍阿三肩膀,做赞许状) Good idea! But who is the right candidate?
  9. 阿三:After screening I have two promising persons on hand. One is Miss LiMoChou, the other is Mr JinKe. Tomorrow they will PK for the NO1 killer of the world.
  10. 太子:Well, show me the winner as soon as possible, OK?
  11. 阿三:Yes.Action II(《十面埋伏》中刘德华&金成武决斗时的音乐)荆轲Are you Li mochou?李莫愁Yes.荆轲OK. I’m Jingke, you know, I will let you know I am the king of the killers’ world.李莫愁Are you challenging me?
  12. 荆轲Off course! 耸耸肩表示同意李莫愁Come on!音乐起两人冲上前来“人在江湖漂啊,哪有不挨刀啊,一刀砍死你啊,两刀砍死你啊。。。。”李莫愁倒地荆轲大笑李莫愁痛苦状:What happened? Why aren’t you hurt?荆轲: We don\'t need any reason to win a person. Don\'t we? Do we? (赢一个人需要理由么,不需要么,需要么?)李莫愁:Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Mochou. You never know what you\'re gonna get." I got it, Momma is right.
  13. 荆轲再次大笑太子丹上(抱拳):How are you?
  14. 荆柯:Fine, thank you, and you?太子丹:Oh my God! Could you give me an innovative answer to “How are you”?
  15. 荆柯:Sure!太子丹:How are you?
复制代码

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|星辰生活网 ( 苏ICP备2023005827号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 18:29 , Processed in 0.078125 second(s), 18 queries .