找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz

[英语情景剧剧本] 6人英语话剧剧本-逃课

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2019-10-14 19:41:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. 《逃课》英语话剧剧本     Skipping Class

2. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Cast
  4. Anita: Never understands why students like to skip classes
  5. Kevin: Treats “skipping classes” as the principle of university life
  6. Ken: Eager to skip classes but dares not to do it
  7. Jason: Always commits himself not to skip classes
  8. Steven: Always gives himself a good excuse for skipping class
  9. Rita: A professional class skipper

10. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  12. Scene I
  13. (Anita, Kevin, Ken, Jason, Steven, and Rita are all Tunghai University students.  They are good friends. One day, Ken and Jason meet on the way to the classroom.)
  14. Ken:          Why are you late? And, you just missed the last class. The teacher gave us the main topics for the mid-term examination.
  15. Jason:       Oh, shoot! I just missed it. Would you lend me your notes so I can make a copy?
  16. Ken:          Sure if you give me a good reason why you missed the class. You promised me that you would be in class on time today.
  17. Jason:       Believe me, I would like to keep my word. The problem is that I have the “Business Management” test today and I was up studying for it till three o’clock this morning. Then I fell asleep and woke up at ten o’clock this morning.
  18. Ken:          You studied until three o’clock this morning? Why? What did you do yesterday afternoon? I know you were free from four o’clock on yesterday.
  19. Jason:       Well, I met one of my very old friends on line and we just talked too long…
  20. Ken:          For God’s sake! Don’t you care about next week’s mid-term examination?
  22. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  24. Scene II
  25. (Anita, Steven and Kevin are talking to one another in front of a classroom.  And, Anita is trying to prevent Steven and Kevin from cutting the next class.)
  26. Anita:        Hey, we’ll have the “Business Management” class in a few minutes.  Where are you going? Don’t tell me that you are going to argue with Jason.
  27. Steven:     I will do anything for my good friend. Of course I am going to argue with the guy who gave my good friend a hard time.
  28. Anita:        You always like to get involved in someone else’s business. You’ll get yourself in trouble. Don’t you know it? ...
  29. Kevin:       Anita, don’t be upset with him. He will not listen to you. Just leave him alone. By the way, I am still waiting for your decision. Are you coming with me to the concert tomorrow?
  30. Anita:        Oh, I am sorry that I almost forgot it. What time tomorrow?
  31. Kevin:       Two o’clock. I cannot wait to see my adorable superstar – Jolin. Oh, how wonderful!
  32. Anita:        wait a minute. We have Calculus class tomorrow afternoon. Are you out of your mind?
  33. Kevin:       Well, I’m not. Yet I think we can just copy the notes from someone else.
  34. Anita:        No, this is a very important class. And you would never understand it without listening to the lecture.
  35. Kevin:       To me it makes no difference. Even if I were in the class I would never understand what the teacher is talking about. Besides, who likes to look at the old baldhead?
  36.  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  38. Scene III
  39. (After Calculus class, Anita is on the way to the ST building. At the same time, Rita is walking to the ST building from the dorm.  They meet in front of the laboratory.)
  40. Rita:          Here I am. Look, I did what I promised. I am a good girl, not skipping classes.
  41. Anita:        What are you talking about? This is the 5th class. You skipped the first four classes this morning. Yesterday you promised that you would not skip any class.
  42. Rita:          Did I? We don’t have any class in the morning but we’re packed in the afternoon on Wednesdays.
  43. Anita:        I beg your pardon? Today is Thursday and we have classes the whole day. Besides, didn’t you meet us this morning while we were going out to class?
  44. Rita:          I thought you were going to the library.
  45. Anita:        You are loopy now because you’ve skipped too, too many classes.
  46. Rita:          Why did you say so? I know that we will have the Computer Program test tomorrow.
  47. Anita:        You are incurable. The test was this morning!
  48. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  50. Scene IV
  51. (Ken and Rita are talking to each other. They are talking about how to skip a class. )
  52. Ken:          I wonder why your Calculus professor never takes attendance. Yet, every time I skipped class, my professor always knew I was absent. I think I am really unlucky.
  53. Rita:          well, you’ll appreciate what I’m going to tell you now, my three very good suggestions.
  54. Ken:          What are they?
  55. Rita:          Now lend me your ears – First of all, whether you skip the class or not, you’ll never pass the course.
  56. Ken:          How do you know that I will not pass?
  57. Rita:          Calculus is extremely difficult. I don’t believe you can pass it.
  58. Ken:          Maybe you are right. What else?
  59. Rita:          Before you skip the class you should treat everyone nicely. And after that, you should try to flatter your professor.
  60. Ken:          Why?
  61. Rita:          Well if you treat the classmates nicely, they will help you sign your name on the attendance sheet. And if you flatter your professor properly, you may ask the professor to pass you. Lastly – To skip the classes successfully you cannot skip too many classes or too few.
  62. Ken:          What do you mean? Not too many and not too few?
  63. Rita:          You need good weather for skipping classes so you can go out to fool around. And then you need good timing so you can go to the newly opened internet café that is on discount. Finally you need good relationships with the classmates so they can cover it up for you.
  64. Ken:          You are a genius.
  65. Rita:          I am just very professional.
  66. Ken:          I see now. I will try sometimes. Hah, Hah, Hah!!!
  67. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  69. Scene V
  70. (Ken meets Kevin at the parking lot.)
  71. Kevin:       It’s time for the English class. Why are you here?
  72. Ken:          I don’t want to go to English class. I want to cut the class.
  73. Kevin:       Why?
  74. Ken:          Because someone told me cutting classes can be fun.
  75. Kevin:       That’s right.  I will show you how much fun it is to cut classes.
  76. Ken:          Ok. Let’s go.
  77. (Kevin and Ken cut the class and go out to have fun with girls. And both of them will fail the English class. Therefore next semester they will see Jean, their English teacher, again.)  
复制代码

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|星辰生活网 ( 苏ICP备2023005827号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:33 , Processed in 0.078125 second(s), 18 queries .